Position: Customer Care Administrative Assistant
Direct Report: VP of Service & Quality
Summary of Classification
The purpose of this classification is to assist in providing efficient customer service to all homeowners after close. The Service and Warranty Department addresses all warrantable issues for the home within the first year as well as cataloging paperwork and records of calls and/or emails or any other correspondence between Paran Homes, Vendors, Suppliers and Homeowners.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work independently or within a group
- Basic Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Other
- An Understanding of Construction is recommended
- Previous Customer Service Experience is a Plus
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation with the Department
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and support other within the Department
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning projects as needed
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization with strong and professional communication.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Assist and provide communication with Homeowners
- Provide information to homeowners regarding their homes and warranty coverage
- Filing and Assistance with all paperwork regarding closed homes
- Assist with emergencies and support
- Interact with Construction Department to resolve warranty requests
- Assign work orders to sub-contractors and follow up with homeowners
- Assist in processing invoices for cost associated with warranty for repair and materials
- Work completely within the safety and scope expectations of the company