Direct Report: Construction Area Manager
FLSA: Exempt/Job Code:
Summary of Classification:
The purpose of this classification is to oversee all subcontractors and management of the individual build/jobsite of the residential home.
- Bachelor`s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal codes associated with residential development.
- Ability to read and interpret contracts, closing documents and plats
- Must possess solid Communication and Organizational skills
- Able to Multitask and Manage Multiple Jobsites
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service
- Ensure construction activities are being scheduled and completed for deadline closings
- Ensure quality, OHSA safety and efficiency is being met at each individual jobsite
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, subcontractors, inspectors, building officials & engineers
- Meet with Subcontractors on daily basis to provide instructions and inspect quality of work
- Jobsite problem resolution between all parties on the jobsite
- Coordinates all site construction activities as required to successfully complete the project
- Meets, discusses and sets expectations to vendors and subcontractors before and during construction phases
- Set and conduct pre-construction meetings with buyer and listing agent to review standard features, upgrades/purchased options and location, house placement, drainage, slope and other
- physical or non-physical barriers
- Communicates with listing agent and ACM to ensure expectations are being met.
- Conduct Home Owner Orientations with buyer prior to closings and ensures home is complete with all standard features, options per contract and explanation of warranty procedures
- Ensures each home is complete per manufacturer requirements, code compliance, with quality and without defect so that no items are missing or inoperable