Have you been looking for the perfect things to do to really enjoy this spring weather around the Atlanta area? We’ve compiled a wonderful list of hot spots to hit, from outdoor adventures to family-friendly fun. Head out to one of these exciting adventures in beautiful Metro Atlanta this spring!
• Dallas Farmers Market – The benefits of a farmers market are clear! Between the variety of fresh produce to choose and the opportunity to support local businesses, the Dallas Farmers Market is one you should check out this spring!
• Marietta Square Farmers Market – Also, Marietta Square Farmers Market should be on your list of things to do near Atlanta this May 2022. It draws a large crowd with over 65 vendors to choose from year round. Grab your favorite in-season veggies and set up a spring picnic in your nearest park.
• Blue Hole Falls + High Shoals Falls – On the High Shoals Falls Trail, you get a 2-for-1 special – two waterfalls, one hike! This hike is a breathtaking choice when deciding on things to do around Atlanta. Plus, it is under a 20 minute drive from our Oakleigh Pointe community in Dallas, GA.
• Amicalola Falls State Park – This park is nestled in the beauty of the Chattahoochee National Forest. It is home to the tallest waterfall in Georgia and plenty of hikes for a range of ages and experience levels. With over 8,500 reviews and 4.8 stars on Google, you won’t be disappointed spending springtime exploring this park.
• Seven Springs Water Park – Scheduled to open at the end of May 2022, this water park is located in Powder Springs. It is located near our Creekwood neighborhood, an active adult community. Homeowners can win the “Best Grandparents Award” by bringing the grandkids to enjoy the lazy river, splash pad, and 2 water slides!
• Six Flags White Water – May 7th (opening day) couldn’t come soon enough! Six Flags White Water offers so much for your family and friends to do. Spend hours bouncing from one water slide to the next. Refuel with Beachside Smoothies and turkey legs. Then, end the day in the relaxing Little Hooch!
• Margaritaville at Lanier Islands – If you are a big lake visitor in the spring and summertime, you don’t want to miss the one-of-a-kind experience that Margaritaville at Lanier Islands offers. There is plenty of family fun waiting for you here!
• Chateau Elan Winery & Resort – Chateau Elan is a premier North Atlanta destination, sure to end those winter blues! Take in the absolutely breathtaking scenery, relax and refresh at the spa, or taste test on the winery tour. Also, there’s an excellent golf course, world-class dining, and so much more to discover here. We know you’ll fall in love with the scenery of it all, so check out our master planned community in Jefferson so you never have to leave.
• Puttshack Atlanta – This bar and restaurant in West Midtown offers an upscale mini golf experience, perfect for date nights!
• Outrageous Mini Golf – Located in Hiram, GA, grab your family for some clean, competitive fun. The mini golf course is a blacklight course and has a haunted mansion theme!
You can live near some of the best things to do around Atlanta from a Paran Homes community. We mentioned a few of our communities in this Spring Things to Do Guide, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions. And, you can explore where we currently build to discover our available homes.