Those of us who are 55+ are ready to relax and live the way we want. We want comfort. We want convenience. We want to have fun! At Paran Homes, we understand that desire and have created two wonderful metro Atlanta communities just for you.
On the west side, we have Creekwood in Powder Springs, just moments away from the Silver Comet Trail. On the east side in Loganville, we have Seaboard Junction. Both of these 55+ gated communities offer luxurious living in 3 bedroom 2 bath homes starting in the $300’s. These homes feature spacious open floor plans with gourmet inspired kitchens loaded with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and plenty of room to bake cookies or prepare a feast for visiting grandchildren. Your new home has all the luxury and comfort you and your family could want.
Now that warm weather has arrived, you may want to explore outside your gates. Here are some suggestions for things to entertain (and maybe tire out) your active grandchildren!
Near Seaboard Junction:
- SeaQuest Aquarium at Stonecrest Mall – this land and sea attraction is loaded with interactive activities. Get hands on with birds, fish, and mammals from five continents around the world.
- Go on a mini-golf adventure at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf for an 18-hole or 27-hole challenge that’s fun for kids (and adults) of all ages. An annual pass will not only improve your game but you can take part in one of their many charity activities.
- If you’re ready to get out into nature, try the Elwyn John Wildlife Sanctuary with a 1.7 mile loop trail perfect for all ages and hiking skill levels. With wide trails and a beautiful waterfall, everyone in your group will be pleased.
- Take in the beautiful flora at Vines Botanical Garden or just wander the gorgeous grounds of Vines Park and view the mansion, the walking trails, and take in the lovely history of it all.
- Since you’ll have easy access to the Silver Comet Trail which is perfect for walking, hiking, biking, rollerblading, or even horseback riding, stop in at Rooted Trading Company to pick up trail snacks, local goods, and maybe rent a bike! You’ll want to come back again and again, trying a different path each time.
- Take a trip to the Chattahoochee Nature Center and get up close and personal with bald eagles, falcons, snakes, and other rescued wildlife. Take a stroll among the trails and learn about the nature around you from guides along the way.
- If you’re feeling hungry, take the kids to the Young Chef’s Academy so they can learn how to prepare all your favorites!
- If that’s not fast enough, grab a corndog when you enter Six Flags Amusement Park to experience the latest coaster, or check out the Brews and Bites festival at the end of April. A season pass will keep you from missing anything.
No matter which adventure you choose, trust that you are making memories for your kids and grandkids that are priceless and will stay with them forever. When you return to the comfort of your Paran Homes house, curl up in the great room and talk about things you’ve seen and done and make a plan for tomorrow’s escapades.